Translate

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Frozen bananas et al

Having discovered the pleasure of a guilt free frozen treat in the form of a frozen banana on a stick, I've managed to get the children into it as well. A must try for anyone, just remember to poke a skewer or lolly stick through - might need to cut the banana in half. Even in this cold weather, children like it as an after school snack and I try and have it to control my junk food cravings. It takes ages to eat and tastes similar to a mini milk?

This link made for great reading, at 5am, up with a sick child sleeping on me, and includes the frozen banana whizzed up as icecream! I like the first link and want to try out stuff. The second is interesting reading, if you have the time :)

Two Ingredient Recipes
Christmas Food Hacks

No comments:

Post a Comment