Translate

Friday 5 October 2012

My first post, after many months, almost years of thinking about it, planning it, waking up for the 3am children's crying and resolving to do it, and now finally.....
Almost nine years of living in Birmingham, three children, lovely but busy husband, a few jobs, some exciting and some boring and meeting hundreds of new people, here I am.
Lived all my life in India, mostly in Delhi and Mumbai, worked since I was 19, lived on my own, had a good job with prospects of something even better, a wide social circle and then my now husband proposed......Accepting entailed moving to a new country, which I put at the back of my mind, deliriously happy with the idea of being married to this man. Little did I know how much upheaval it involved.....more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment