Translate

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Music for me or the children......

Question bugging me - what do you do when your children want to listen to grownup music with some grownup lyrics.......
My youngest has taken a fancy to Bruno Mars' Marry You, after I heard it on the radio in the car and kept playing it.....all very well for a 2 year old but then the older ones started liking it and then I bought the CD. Yesterday they chose to listen to it and thought the Lazy Song sounded good. If you know the lyrics, you will know what I mean when I say they sang each and every bit of it around 10 times before I realised what they were saying! Trying to get them back to their rhymes isnt working either, dancing like they are at a rave to Bruno Mars is their new thing since last evening......and this morning before school.....and hopefully not this evening....


No comments:

Post a Comment