Translate

Friday 4 October 2013

Real life take over

Its been more than two weeks since I last posted - I do not currently have a full or part time job but life has been so filled with all sorts, need to document the sagas that have happened at some stage.
Current dilemma is whether to start my own business with all my voluntary and professional experience behind me or find my elusive part time job in the media.
Little did I know before getting married and moving to Birmingham how coveted jobs in the media were in this country. To add to it, I have had three children and long extended periods of maternity leave. The two together does not make me a fantastic candidate for the jobs I am looking for.........hopefully someday.
The option of starting my children's events business seems appealing but.......God willing, will post a positive update in a few months time.
My mum is leaving next week.......after giving me a long break from the cooking and household chores. The garden is looking astonishingly different, thanks to her constant trimming and taking 100 odd bags to Lifford Lane!
Had a lovely horse riding party for my middle child, will post pictures in a bit. Made a huge batch of blackberry liqueur, its all over! Need to do another one but the blackberries arent happening as much as earlier.
Have made lots of apple tart, apple cake etc, Now another 40 odd apples waiting to be prepared. A friend of mine has made this gorgeous apple miskut.
Need to look for some pictures to post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment